Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Or, you can keep dreaming and keep on buying next week's lottery ticket.....

Or, you can keep dreaming and keep on buying next week's lottery ticket.....

Are You Ready to Find out the Easiest 2 Ways to Increase Your Revenue???? Ok, I've done this myself, I've seen it done by my friends and peers and I've recommended this to clients many times with HUGE SUCCESS!

It's actually very simple.

1. RAISE YOUR RATES

2. OFFER PAYMENT PLANS FOR YOUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES

I just had a client last week come to me who was charging way under market value for her services and I basically told her to suck it up and increase her rates by 400%!! Yes, I told her to raise her rates by 5 times what she was charging clients now. She almost fell off her chair (I think, as we were on the phone).

This new rate was actually the going rate for what she was doing. In fact I am paying someone to do it in my business right now every month!

Actually this happens all the time with services and products I actually need. When I run across people that I actually pay or could pay for what they do, I open my mouth and suggest they raise their rates! Am I a dummy or what? I could be paying much less for stuff if I would just shut up! Oh well....it's for the greater good.

So, this client of mine; if she takes my advice, she could literally increase her income by FIVE TIMES with no more work!

No comments:

Post a Comment