Monday, April 4, 2011

If you've been thinking it's time to raise

If you've been thinking it's time to raise Ray Ban Sunglasses,your fees I bet you've felt what I call, the "gulp factor."

The gulp factor is when part of you suddenly turns to jelly, quivering at the thought of actually stating your new fees out loud. Fear takes over, cloaked in the disguise of all the reasons you "should" keep your fees the same. That voice inside is probably telling you:

"What if my new fees are too much?" 

"Who am I to charge so much more?"

"If I charge more I'll have to do more. I don't want to work harder."

And my success coaching favorite: "What if they say 'no' and I lose clients?"

Sound familiar? I thought Burberry Sunglasses,so.

Now, you and I both know that the voice is the sound of fear, not truth. The job of fear is to keep you in the SAME PLACE you are right now. Fear is, well, fearful of growth, fearful of change and certainly fearful of you claiming your brilliance.

Let's take a look at three simple tips for women entrepreneurs to banish the fear so they CAN raise their fees with Gucci Sunglasses,confidence:

Business Coaching Tip #1: Tally the results your clients have achieved in the past six months.What changes have your clients experienced? Did they ask for a raise, quit their job, gain new clients or solve important problems? Write down their specific, measurable results. What emotional achievements did they experience? Write those down, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment