Monday, April 4, 2011

There's one piece of information

There's one piece of information that can come as a big surprise to many women business owners. It is this: being a Burberry Sunglasses,technical expert at what you do isn't good enough to attract all the clients you want.

It's important to realize that you must become an even better small business marketing expert than you are a coach, designer, organizer, etc.

But, marketing your business doesn't have to be overwhelming. The trick is to create effective marketing strategies and rituals that are easy to execute each day.

Here are six marketing strategies I use to make sure my marketing plans get implemented so I continue to generate a steady stream of new clients.

Marketing Strategy #1: Schedule It - Don't Wing It!I use a "marketing calendar" which lists the small business marketing actions I'm scheduled to do on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. This way, I don't have to think, I just have to act (and, there's less likelihood of putting off taking action on marketing plans since Ray Ban Sunglasses, it's on my to-do list for the day).

Marketing Strategy #2: Save the Excuses for Something ElseIt's too easy to say, "I'm not ready yet", "I don't know enough yet", or to let other excuses get in the way of small business marketing. Unless you're like me, a marketing coach who loves marketing, chores like washing dishes or folding laundry can provide happy distractions from making outbound calls or writing your newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment