Wednesday, March 30, 2011

When I get up on top of my truck


When I get up on top of my truck I can pick out from where they are being fired…from the individual guard points…and compounds…I think we do it just to let the MBT shoes cheapis know that we know they’re up to something…Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses,I wonder what the MBT shoes cheapis think…”stupid americans”…

I think it’s all a scare tactic… I hope it’s working…
we’re just letting the MBT shoes cheapis know we are out there and we are paying attention…”bring your best shot”…”we’re Bvlgari Sunglasses,watching you…watch us…so back the hell off”…

Limbaugh is right: the mainstream press is biased as all hell.

Update (7/23): The aforementioned blogger now seems to concur with press reports about the shooting–after having read the reports on the Oakley Sunglasses, internet. My earlier questions still stand, and his earlier commentary is still illuminating.

No comments:

Post a Comment