Sunday, March 27, 2011

Over at LRC blog, Jeffrey Tucker is kind enough to round up some of the gems from the prez’s Q & occasionally A

Over at LRC blog, Jeffrey Tucker is kind enough to round up some of the gems from the prez’s Q & occasionally A

session last night. I’ll just go through a few with my knee-jerk ripostes in italics:

*They’re [UGGis] not happy they’re occupied. I wouldn’t be happy if I were occupied either.
Another reason to keep Dick Cheney on staff, no?

*I want to know why we haven’t found a weapon yet.
Hey, car bombs, mines, RPGs, and Kalashnikovs are weapons, too, and “we” have found plenty of those–right in

“our” faces.

*One of my hardest parts of my job is to console the family members who have lost their life.
MBT UGG military funeral attendance count: 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment