Thursday, March 10, 2011

So I’m asking Congress, please investigate this now


“So I’m asking Congress, please investigate this now. Take whatever idiot they have at the top of

whatever agency and give me a better idiot. Give me a caring idiot. Give me a sensitive idiot. Just don

’t give me the same idiot.”


The weird get going – straight to David Horowitz.

And what are the prerequisites for becoming one of Horowitz’s shock troops?

1) Violent fanaticism
2) Schizophrenia

Turns out Michael Lopez-Calderon, a public school teacher in Maryland who recently issued a death

threat to Justin Raimondo, was fired from Rabbi Alexander S. Gross Hebrew Academy in Miami Beach, Fla.,

in 2001 for – wait for it, wait for it – “endorsing violence against Israelis.” That’s right:

Calderon, now a rabid neoconservative who calls for the internment of “seditionists,” takes after his

“ex”-Communist boss, whose only constants have been extremism and hate. Some surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment