Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The stationery contends for credit

The stationery contends for credit
you see, the host use my number of times most, you who peter last I?The head of the fountain-pen Yang of very high.
that you say not to, that time that writes mathematics homework should we took place.Pencil and automatic pen clapped breast.
rubber and correction took fire:That you write the time of misprint should I took place.
that painting straight line, I am the most useful!Ruler also not resigned to playing second fiddle.
paint, you must depend a side station!Water color pen and wax pen are satisfied to smile.
that if see diagram paper?The scissors ask myself to answer:That you are all not equal to I!
the book wasn't glad either:If isn't me, where do you write?Not just my achievement.
that you don't must also pack into a schoolbag you?Writing case strange voice is strange to adjust of ask.
the schoolbag smile to speak:You are all of great use, but can not only have a ruler as well as only have a pencil, rightness?
everyone listenned to the face Shua get all of a sudden red.

No comments:

Post a Comment