Sunday, December 21, 2014

The experience skis a composition

The experience skis a composition
2013 Christmas this day, we left for the teacher of delegation in Seoul, Korea, classmate and Korean youth colleague to arrive at the skiing field of outskirts in Seoul that I hope already a long time together.The skiing field is specially big, overaly very thick accumulated snow everywhere on the ground and in the hillside, an expanse of white one one eye could not hope a side.
this time, we want to do of the experience is the activity of skiing basin.Although the weather is cold,the classmates have no 1 to shout cold afraid cool.Everyone benefit Suo the ground wear very waterproof gloves and eager to have a trily want a pain to heart's content and quickly have fun ascend a turn over.The activity started, teacher's password was a , and the classmates fight to be the first ground to run toward snow basin.I also quickly chose snow basin and trailed it to spare no effort to climb to top in the hillside.Fee the dint of the tremendous amount finally climbed to an ascent crest and put snow basin into a slippery way entrance.Then, I quickly sit into snow basin, the hands tightly hold tight two side handle knobs to follow a slippery way to dash forward but snow.At this time, I hear shout of the information once pared off beside from the ear, I see the snowflake that the slippery way start to up one round and round snowflake, have very naughty and particularly go toward my eyes in drilled a fan to live my double eye.Shut eyes at me of that for an instant, I drive of snow basin suddenly deviated a slippery way and kept toward I of colleague the small Yu embark of the snow basin hurtle.In order to avoiding being seen to cannot compare with, two of us very heavily crash into together and respectively of the heads all met with calamity.But we who also not concerned, Be crumpling to bump a painful forehead and smiling the ex- Yang match behind.Laughter finally live, we hurriedly turn over a body down and start to drag along snow basin to again climb to slippery way top, continue to sit snow basin the experience flew a similar felling while getting down skidding
the fascinations of our everybody all special Gao, play once however is concealed, hence once and with a run trail snow basin to spare no effort to climb up, then again the no time for waiting ground slip down.Until the activity ends, everyone still the idea still don't exert and very unwilling to part withly left a skiing field.
this is an unforgettable skiing experience.I think:If hereafter there is an opportunity and father, mother coming to play that together shoulding like more!The experience skis a composition
the beginning of January nine mornings, our whole family keeps in mind the mood of matchless concussion to sit ascend leave for the car of Chuang in the stone house.Car distance after 4 hours, we finally got into Qin Huang Gu way artificial skiing field.
the person is a lot of here, we wear good snow to have and arrive at snow ground up, just started, I still had some an orientation not, the feet all lifted not to get up, however, under father's help, I soon adapted to a place.Father says that the skiing wants to learn flat ground first to slip.Then, did demonstration for me.I learn father's appearance slippery, how can also can not walk anymore, when father says skiing two feet toes want inside button up.I tried to try and indeed as expected slipped 1.
we multiplied by elevator to arrive at the top of entry-level area, father takes the lead and goes under the for a while slipping of the Sou, and doesn't fall off, and my control didn't live my own emotion and also kept on hurtling!Is the first-time, so I am very nervous, the first half cuts slippery very smooth, but the skateboard is more and more quick, more and more quick, end, I really controled not to live it, the plop sits all of a sudden at ground up.
I controled a method, another time arrive at peak, don't hestitate of keep on slipping, this time I of the attention concentrated more, the double eye dead straight looking at front and keeps on slipping smoothly.
I happy pole, originally skiing so simple, I excitedly again ascend apex, natural and unrestrainedly drop downwards, have never slipped half, the but again heavily dashes to the ground.
hence, I tally up experience:Pride will have a fall can not be proud!But everything don't all impossibly follow smooth benefit of and fall off once and afraid of?I multiply by elevator time and time again and drop downwards one by one, my skiing technique straight line ascension, I can quickly and steady slip to arrive most below, my in the mind was like to eat honey, don't lift much sweet.
time lead quickly, in a moment Be getting more at 3:00 p.m., the trip of our skiing also the ended.Although a little bit have never had fun to satisfy, my result is a lot of, didn't leave what regret.I believe a next time if again come, I must be a top-class skiing superior!The experience skis a composition
in the winter vacation, I make a bet with mother, if I am good in the winter vacation, take me to go to silver in Shanghai seven star skiing field skiing.The winter vacation turns an eye to pass by, the mother indeed as expected doesn't fail in promise and lets me experiences personally the incitement that skis all of a sudden.

No comments:

Post a Comment