Wednesday, December 17, 2014

the raindrop is the writing that the drop of water wears intelligence and value



the raindrop is the writing that the drop of water wears intelligence and value, rain is the poem that the great universe reads aloud rhythmically, and I like rain.
record
the rain water once washed of grass, radiant shave deeply.The raindrop of leaf twinkles weak ray of light.That rain clips one silk clearness and take one curious, be like colourful bead of a to roll over in the water.That raindrop remits into a segment touches the heart of story, I am in rain, deeply of be been infected by the Psalter of head great universe.The raindrop falls on me, that is a kind of can make me true to touch of touched.Let the whole personalization make raindrop also, the state of mind floats in the sky.In rain, I became Psalter
the great universe isn't a sunlight is bright and beautiful, also have breeze and also have rain every day.Is exactly rain to embellish and just make great universe abundant and colorful, vibrant and organic.The raindrop of leaf constitutes a string of the note that string flows and gathers into a road that leads to afar.Raindrop in a hurry of come, and then in a hurry walk.What to leave is wish, a fantasy raindrop is a tears.The sad tears, the happy tears, will turn to order brilliant raindrop and twinkle seven colourful aureoles.We not necessarily own a happiness every day, but every day as if can the clearness of the raindrop sort.
I like rain, it is good nature music, it makes people acquire beautiful of enjoy.
I like rain, it lets Human body insight to relax.
I like rain, it is unselfish to moisten creation, makes creation rebirth, make me able to feel the joy of farmer the uncles, show me hope.
I like rain
speak of song in 《printing of rain records 》 , I think that everyone all definitely once listenned to.It, to other people just a song of commonness, but to me, to our class classmate to say, is a song of importance, here included many stories
remember once, the in the mind was very vexed, boring, then got to the Internet, hoped that the network could alleviate heart for me in of fidgety.In teacher Ping's space, occasionally see a daily record, I am then full of going in of curiosity to took a look, background music of the daily record is the light music ――《printing of rain records 》 that I like most now.I a listen to and then be fond of last it, on the fan it is that moving melody.
afterwards, city in once activity, let us weave a stage play.The manuscript that I write is lucky to be elected as by the teacher.There is among them 1 being to read aloud, teacher Ping suggests that we add background music, hence background music that reads aloud this part is settled down the ――《printing of rain records 》 .
we the class is more and more united, teacher Ping more and more likes moving and pleasing light music in 《printing of rain records 》 , certainly, I am also similar.
feel vexed, my love listenned to it;Be getting more happy, my love listens to it;Be getting sader, my love listens to it;What stuff, I loved to listen to it;Cut up rough, I still kept loving to listen to it.At this time, I suddenly discover, it can let my mood feeling vexed fall calm, can let happy of I share a happiness together with it, can let sad of I am no longer sad, can let boring of I fall calm and think some affairs
teacher Ping's health condition isn't good, and worry for us, become more distressed.Probably, next semester she because of body of cause but don't teach us.This matter, teacher tells ours on the classroom, we all cried and almost cried, is getting more heart-broken
although know, when everybody gets along with can not help to acquaint with ―― to understand ―― to acquaint with intimate ―― of ―― separate, the world didn't don't spread of dinner party.But will distinguish, heart, always canning not helping will be very painful.We are all grade six, face a difference, don't know what viewpoint the other people will have this year.In fine, I am afraid, really afraid
I have already once experienced and the difference ― of the primary school classmate ― and the difference of my best friend, have already tried respective pain and sufferings, so, I think:The difference isn't too terrible?!
afterwards, I bought MP4, immediately got to the Internet to download this song ――《printing of rain records 》 .Download, immediately start listenning to.Listen to song, think of my classmate, think of we will soon separate, I flow tears, and the in the mind thinks:People why will have a difference, why want to let a person's heart thus get hurt, I don't understand
I know, my classmate, some hereafter probably could not saw any further, so, I try very hard to of cherish now, rare my friend.
I cry to swear:After, I even if leave me current class, leave me current classmate, leave my current teacher, can't leave to include the song ――《printing of rain records 》 of our feelings.I believe that I can't definitely leave it

No comments:

Post a Comment