Sunday, December 21, 2014

That a moment I am true concussion

That a moment I am true concussion
I want to give public recognition Dai 芃 now and get hold of to teach a seedling cup one in the province etc. prize!Get result that day, teacher Tang's eyes hope me and endorse ground to say, I leap to jump up a set to get to return the consign I am all to hope and honor of sacred certificate, the in the mind is full of an excitement with satisfied.Return to seat up, the certificate is fought to be immediately first to pass round, exactly steep three minute, vision bath, just was wanted by me back.After school, the everyone none doesn't loudly congratulate compliment to me, because the voice is small almost out of hearing, the Weng Weng voice in the whole classroom is deafening.At this time, I imitate a Buddha to place oneself high in the clouds.
however, the classmates see I succeed floating cloud sort vainglory of surface, have never thoughted of this certificate to once soak through the sweat that hardships made great effort as well!
after teacher declared to teach a seedling cup to open the news of match, whole class more than 20 classmates registered, only 10 takes part in a training.Connect one to eliminate after one, we the class only remain my 1!Lesson for a while every day, the other people go out to play, I embrace 《teach seedling guide line 》 to appear lost in thought ground to read on the seat;The other people of self-study lesson all write an industry, my one person wildly write the Ao several;Want every afternoon connect to three section Aos number training, have no time copy noon to write, copy a homework, I back and forth rush about the other people's noon to write down lesson to hand over between the classroom and Ao several while taking a rest, my noon writes but grade two day then morning can hand over;In the evening other people writing industry, but I want to repair noon to write and rush through a homework and read data and do exercises and also need to play the piano to thought of here, my eyes didn't feel moist.
the crowd shouting continue dynasty I hug, I looking at citation and peep out a smile of victory, and the in the mind flows out.

No comments:

Post a Comment