Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Diary dispute

Diary dispute
from grade three rise, I have already insisted the habit that keeps diary every day.Everyday happy of, not happy that the matters all write down.It is my happy fruit, my five flavours bottle, recorded my all the sweet and bitter experiences, my heart road process.But these several days, I discovers good elephant of my diary containing the trace to be turned over and led for several days, my book of diary moved again!What is the row?BE who is peeping my diary?I decide to catches 賊 on the scene.
on releasing from school this day, I rush to go home.Falsely the door that sees me the Yan wear, walking over there of the my Nie hand Nie feet, sew through the door, I see the bedside that the mother sit at me and just and obtain what one has wished for a long tily turn over to see my diary.Immediately, a top of head that is red-blooded to dash forward me, I an arrows tread blunt past, the Duo leads the diary in the mother's hand and hurtles her to roar a way:How can you peep my diary?Not a diary?What?The mother as if nothing has occurredly answers.This is my privacy, you should respect my right of privacy!I annoy to shout that the ground throws schoolbag on the bed.You a small fart Hai can have what concealed mine?Finished saying and then camed out room, leave bellyful of grievances and sad of I.
the second day, I mention this matter to the classmates, they also say that they once had same career and had already changed to°from the inchoate exasperation to accustom to and had already just no longer written worry in the diary.Afterwards, I check data and know according to 《nonage protection method 》 rules, the nonage's character dignity power is subjected to special protection of the law, and the character dignity power includes name power, power of honor, and right of privacy...etc. again.The mother hasn't yet me to agree to personally see my diary infringing upon my right of privacy.I download these to the mother to see, she finally agreed to no longer peep my diary.
not with the rules, don't become a square circle.Method at us control our behavior with the method nearby, defend our dignities with the method.Believe, the society will be more harmonious because of but.

No comments:

Post a Comment