Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Composition of doing a good turn

Composition of doing a good turn
finish doing morning exercise, each student represents to line up tidy of the troops arrive at a solemn national flag set bottom after gathering, set out.
more than 100 persons constitute of the troops vastly and mightily walk down the street, but sing stalwart but emolliently learn thunder Feng song, but have been already said to smile.About after half an hour, finally arrived at the standing alone old man's welfare hospital in the house.
the classmates take out in succession delicious tasty, the nourishment enrich of fruits, sent to the aged a pair of hand with warm doubleses in.Is close behind, we help the aged the dust for guarding a gate a window, table chair to sweep cleanly again, spotless, have a brand-new look.The aged is rolling on the floor laughing, Kua are we to live thunder Feng!
at this moment, I just realized thunder Feng to help others for the happy classic quality.
the activity ended, we unwilling to partly left a welfare hospital.Pass this activity, I knew:Dedicating an one benevolence to the other people realizes fine emotion not to is to acquire, but pays.Composition of doing a good turn
today, I did a good matter and helped an old grandmother to lead street.
afternoon, I go to new China bookstore and read.Family, I leap to jump all the way small run, imperceptibly was our intersections of the west of the school.When I am about to cross the street, suddenly see an old grandmother shake to sway ground to prepare to cross the street, I put slow step, the in the mind thinks:Want to go to help this old grandmother?Hi!Help others for enjoy, but I am again first that one is little member of team, should go to help her.
I hurriedly run over there and say to old grandmother:Old grandmother, I hand you past!Say two arms that hand hands old grandmother, take green light, the one-step one step slowly once walked zebra crossing.Led street, old grandmother said a quite a few voice thanks to me!I shake to say:Need not, old grandmother all the way walk like.Finish saying I again urgently blunt blunt the ground rush through toward new China bookstore.
my in the mind feels very happy at this time, because I did a good matter.Composition of doing a good turn
I love my mother.My mother also really loves me.
the mother's health condition isn't good, very afraid cold.Once, she got sick, I hurriedly poured one glass water to the mother and took a medicine for mother.I fear a mother suffered, tell that the story lets mother listens to and scatter the mother's attention.
winter in last year is specially cold, a day evening goes to bed a front, I the lying be warm for her on the mother's bed drive.The mother saw oddly ask me:Do you want with mother and sleep together tonight?I say Oh, no!I this is Wen Xi to wait on to kiss.Does Wen Xi wait on to kiss?What mean?The mother felt more strange.My favour says:This is an ancient story, I taught ours 《innovation reading 》 high school from teacher Lin of.Be chase bedding warmth first and, you sleep of time not cold.Mother touched ground of Kua I am a good kid.
I think:The mother is very hard, we should help our mother the affair for doing some what lies in one's powers more.Composition of doing a good turn
morning, thin awake.It sees a window outside, the sun only shines in glory, and the weather is very good.Is thin to think:Great occasion of nation stanza of today I am thin to do a good affair.To, if the homework of E E can't write me to see a thin elder brother the weather is really good today to it, you and I have fun in a short while.Nana says.Go away, little devil who have a great achievement the man plays with you, I want to do a special affair today, don't bother me!Nana cries and discommoded to sadly leave.Is thin to think and think, I should do what good affair, in the state of the nation this day?If the bad person comes to to kidnap my grandmother, I use to hunt qiang to beat it!Grandmother at the right moment yells at this time:Thin darling carries table the tea on the word to grandmother to drink for grandmother!I favour this, your own business do-it-yourself, you want to drink tea by yourself, oneself pours to drink for he or she, I the great occasion of nation stanza want to do a good matter today, have no the effort pour tea for grandmother!Is thin to fantasy again:If the shameless dog drops into river, I want to neglect the peace or chaos get shameless dog to come up, exactly the shameless dog came and reached to shake medicine tail to say at this time:Is thin, please give me a little water to drink, I am very very thirsty!Get away, I favour this?Who sometimes drink for you, don't disturb the affair that I think that the state of the nation does a good turn.
thin wanted to don't also figure out that a good affair comes and then arrives at a mother to ask all day long:Mother, I think the great occasion of nation successively does a matter piece, don't know to do what good?Have fun with Nana, arrive tea for grandmother, or give the shameless dog some water to drink, all call to do a good turn, do a good turn and know from nearby of the affair start to start in!

No comments:

Post a Comment