Saturday, January 3, 2015

Concerning rather wave of composition

Concerning rather wave of composition
the morning on Monday, I travel with mother.The coach opened to come over, I quickly ran with mother to have good seat in the car.Start driving, I started to sing song son with younger brother, a per hour passed by we finally arrived loose orchid mountain four star class hotel, we have good lunch and have already taken a rest to go to sea beach for a while.Looking at surge blunt come up, I hurriedly ran toward ocean.A surge is blunt to come up, I drank an one mouthful sea water, really salty.I make the aunt buy a swimming belt for me, the mother embraces me a top up the swimming belt and puts I to deep water.A surge is blunt to come over me to is coast.I start picking up small shell again, I discovers small shell of a seeming to be grain of cooked rice to downwards drill, interesting pole.
the second day morning, we have self-help breakfast, in have fruits, noodles and chips, , , ,I eat with relish.The next station is the Phoenix mountain harbor paradise, a lot of places I can not play, because I am too short.Afterwards we found out an earthquake house, there really play, the aunt says the felling is like to sit tractor in the earthquake house.We finally found out swimming area, I most like of is aquatic slippery slide, I a slip down water to charge forward to have fun really to heart's content.
my second visited in the joys voice to end in the joke.
sail sail of this travels very deep to the impression that you leave, visit to record this time you also held tight the deepest to your impression of come to write, I also saw a lot of sentences of daintinesses and still had much of a progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment